- 35 minPrep: 10 m / Cook: 25 m
- 1 serves
- 2 slices Speedibake Sourdough Sliced Mixed Grains Café Loaf
- 1 fresh peach, cut in half, stone removed
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves picked, stem removed
- ½ tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup fennel, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup watercress
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp herb mayo
- 75g burrata
- 1 tbsp salted butter
This recipe has been provided by the team at Tip Top.
- Set sous vide to 73 degrees. Seal peach, thyme, orange juice and honey in a vacuum bag and cook for 20 mins. After 20 minutes remove the bag, cut open and drain the juice into a bowl (keep for dressing). Remove the peaches and pat dry to remove excess moisture.
- Heat char grill to high heat, grill peach cheeks for 1-2 minutes until charred. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl whisk together the reserved juice and olive oil until emulsified
- Spread one slice of bread with herb mayo, then add the peach.
- Tear the burrata and add it to the sandwich, top with fennel, watercress and pomegranate seeds.
- Add the remaining slice of sourdough and spread butter on the outside of the sandwich.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium high heat. Add the sandwich and grill each side until crispy and golden (approx. 5 mins).
- Serve immediately, with some balsamic drizzle, for the tastiest results.