- 2 serves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
- 20g unsalted butter
- 150g punnet mixed wild mushrooms or button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 70ml cream
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp butter
- 100g fresh ricotta cheese, lightly beaten to soften using a spoon
- 200g packet hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 avocado, cut in half
- 2 x 10 inch MISSION Tortilla Wraps, heated on a grill plate just before serving
- Micro herbs, optional
This recipe has been provided by the team at Mission Foods
1. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, dill & parsley in a small bowl and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and salt. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in a small non-stick frying pan and add mushrooms. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are just soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Whisk eggs, cream, & pepper. Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat until frothing then add the egg mixture. Cook the egg, not stirring but drawing the mixture from around the outer rim where it sets, towards the centre of the pan to allow the uncooked mixture to flow onto the hot pon. Continue until almost cooked through.
4. To serve; divide scrambled egg between the 2 MISSION Tortilla wraps and top with ricotta, flaked ho1 smoked salmon, mushrooms, and 1/2 avocado. Drizzle with the lemon dressing and sprinkle with herbs. Fold wrap to enclose filling and serve immediately.