- 1 serves
- 2x 75g Chicken Thighs, boneless
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 Egg Yolk
- 1/4 cup Seasoned Crumb Mix (we used Bread Crumbs, Salt & Crocked Pepper, Dried Oregano, Bell Pepper Flakes and Chilli Flakes)
- 1/4 cup Thick Batter (we used Seasoned Flour and Water)
- Oil for frying
- 200g McCain SureCrisp 10mm Fries
- 50ml Hot Chilli Sauce to serve
This recipe has been provided by the team at McCain.
1. Flatten both fillets lightly with a meat mallet.
2. Coat one fillet in flour, dip in egg and breadcrumbs, then repeat in egg and breadcrumbs again. Set aside to chill for 20 minutes.
3. When ready to prep, deep fry crumbed chicken until golden.
4. Place the second fillet into thick batter and place in oil until golden.
5. Finish both in the oven at 190°C for 10 minutes.
6. Drop fries just before pick up and cook until golden.
To serve for delivery:
Place paper serviettes in two paper trays. Place chicken fillets in one and chips into the second tray. Add hot chilli sauce into a small container. Cover with a paper bag and deliver.