- 2 serves
- 250ml MILKLAB® Coconut
- 2 bananas (frozen)
- ½ cup ice cubes made from MILKLAB® Coconut
- ½ cup frozen or fresh coconut flesh
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp honey
This recipe has been provided by the team at Freedom Foods.
- Toasted coconut flakes with sea salt to garnish
- Chopped blueberries, kiwi fruit, nectarines, strawberries, banana and mint leaves
1. Blend MILKLAB® Coconut, bananas, ice cubes, coconut flesh, hemp seeds, shredded coconut and honey to a smooth, thick consistency.
2. Scoop smoothie mix into a bowl and top with prepared fruit and coconut flakes.