- 35 minPrep: 15 m / Cook: 20 m
- 8 serves
- 2 (14-ounce) cans of jackfruit in brine, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 3/4 cup Bull’s Eye Original BBQ Sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup Heinz Seriously Good Smokey Bacon Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Wattie’s Corn Kernels
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 10 to 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced or mashed
- Bull’s Eye Original BBQ Sauce to serve
This recipe has been provided by the team at Kraft Heinz.
- Drain 2 cans of Jackfruit and using fingers or forks pull into shreds
- Sauté spices in olive oil with finely shredded onion, add Jackfruit and cook until slightly browned & crisp on edges. Stir in 3/4 cup Bull’s Eye Original BBQ Sauce and simmer.
- Make the slaw using shredded cabbage, sliced radishes, cilantro and mix in 1/4 cup Heinz Seriously Good Smokey Bacon Mayonnaise.
- Char corn kernels on the stove.
- Assemble taco’s using corn tortillas, slaw, jackfruit and top with avocado, lime and Bull’s Eye Original BBQ Sauce.