- 10 min
- 8 serves
- 300ml Bulla Thickened Cream
- 3 Tbsp of tomato sauce
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soft green herbs (parsley, dill, chives), chopped
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
This recipe has been provided by the team at Bulla.
- In a bowl, lightly whisk the Bulla Thickened Cream until slightly thickened.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and tabasco sauce.
- Add herbs.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Add more lemon juice if required.
- Chilled and serve cold with fresh prawns and seafood.