- 5 min
- 1 serves
- 350 ml MILKLAB Oat milk
- Chocolate sauce
- Chocolate powder
- Raspberry jam sauce
- Shredded coconut
- 30ml Espresso
This recipe has been provided by the team at noumi.
- Generously rim the top of your glass with thick chocolate sauce. On a plate, spread your shredded coconut and then dip the top of your glass, coating the top.
- Take your raspberry jam sauce and drizzle it on the inside of your glass so that it runs down the side.
- Place a shot of espresso in your glass.
- Add some of your chocolate sauce to your MILKLAB Oat milk and steam the milk until you reach your desired temperature. You can also heat your oat milk over the stove.
- Fill up your glass with your chocolatey Oat milk, and finish it off with a dusting of chocolate powder