- 30 min
- 10 serves
- 11 leaves gold strength gelatin
- 50g caster sugar
- 800ml hot black espresso coffee
- 100g dark brown sugar
- 1.3 litres Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream
- Chocolate powder, for garnish
- Coffee beans, for garnish
This recipe has been provided by the team at Bega Dairy & Drinks.
- Soak 5 and 6 gelatin leaves separately in cold water until softened.
- Add 5 squeezed out leaves and caster sugar to 600ml hot espresso and stir until dissolved. Refrigerate until semi-set.
- Combine remaining 200ml espresso with brown sugar in a saucepan, add 800ml Dairy Farms Thickened Cream and bring to the simmer, stirring continuously.
- Add remaining gelatin leaves and stir until dissolved.
- Pour equally into 10 caffé latte glasses and refrigerate.
- Once espresso jelly is semi-set, pour over panna cotta and refrigerate until fully set.
- Beat remaining cream until soft peaks form.
- Dollop whipped cream on top of each panna cotta and garnish with chocolate powder and coffee beans.
Dairy Farmers Thickened Cream really produces a beautiful rippled whip when beaten, creating the soft light folds that are essential for gently folding into mousses or dolloping onto desserts. It's also very quick to whip which makes it the efficient choice in the kitchen.