- 25 minPrep: 5 m / Cook: 20 m
- 10 serves
- 1kg Ingham’s Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
- 10 x 10 inch gluten free wraps
- 2 large avocados, mashed
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 red capsicums, sliced lengthways
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
This recipe has been provided by the team at Ingham's.
- Preheat oven to 200oC, place Ingham’s Gluten Free Chicken Tenders on lined oven tray, and cook for 18 – 20 minutes, turning once. Once cooked, set aside.
- Lay gluten free wrap on a board, and spread mashed avocado on wrap.
- Evenly place shredded lettuce, carrot, and capsicum on the avocado spread.
- Place two Gluten Free Chicken Tenders on top of veggies, wrap and secure with food wrapping paper.
Tip: To make smaller portion sizes, use 8 inch wraps, with one Gluten Free Tender per wrap.