- 45 minPrep: 30 m / Cook: 15 m
- 28 serves
- 2 x 420g tinned can corn kernels, drained
- 14 eggs
- 7 red onions, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups fresh coriander leaves, extra to serve
- 7 garlic cloves, crushed
- 7 cups self-raising flour
- 2 1/3 cups vegetable oil
- 7 ripe avocados, chopped
- 1 x 3.1Kg can SPC Baked Beans
- Salt & Pepper
This recipe has been provided by the team at SPC.
- Combine half the corn, eggs, onion and coriander in a food processor and blend until roughly chopped, return to a mixing bowl and combine with remaining corn, garlic, flour and season with salt & pepper.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a large heavy based frying pan, using a ¼ cup to measure each corn cake and fry for 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat using remaining mixture.
- Place batches of SPC Baked Beans in a microwave safe bowl, cover, heat on high for 2 minutes, stir and heat for a further 30 seconds or heat in a small saucepan over low heat and heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until heated through.
- Serve topped with chopped avocado, baked beans and fresh coriander leaves.