- 2 serves
- 4 tbsp tomato passata
- 2 Italian pork and fennel sausages
- 150g Tallegio cheese, sliced
- 1 stick fresh rosemary
- 1 bullseye red chilli, sliced
- 1 handful rocket leaves
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper & salt flakes
This recipe has been provided by the team at Mission
- Place MISSION Pizza Base onto a paper-lined baking tray and spread with tomato passata.
- Top with small balls of Italian sausage by squeezing the raw meat gently from the sausage casing.
- Arrange slices of Tallegio cheese between the sausage balls then finish pizza by sprinkling with rosemary sprigs and sliced chilli.
- Cook in a preheated oven of 200ºC for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and the base is golden.
- To serve; dress rocket leaves with lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning. Sprinkle rocket over cooked pizza and serve immediately.