- 1 serves
- ½ Speedibake Soft Turkish Pide
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp pesto
- 1 frisse lettuce leaf
- 1 radicchio leaf, sliced
- 100g roast porchetta, sliced
- Crackling of porchetta
- 1 tsp condensed milk mayo
- 4 slices baby mozzarella
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices cucumber
- 3 slices red onion
This article has been provided by the team at Tip Top
- Slice the pide in half and lightly toast and spread with butter to begin.
- Spread pesto on one side of the split pide and mayo on the other.
- Top pesto with lettuce, radicchio, pork, baby mozzarella, tomato, cucumber, red onion and then herbs.
- Smash crackling into chunks and then sprinkle them over the fillings. Add mayo-spreaded pide on top to serve.