- 10 serves
- Gluten Free Flour 2kg
- G/F Baking Powder 100g
- Salt 10g
- Skim Milk Powder 100g
- Castor Sugar 60g
- Margarine 240g
- Cold Tap Water 1.5L
This recipe has been provided by the team at Allied Pinnacle
1) Preheat standard oven to 210-220ºC / 190-200ºC Fan forced.
2) Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper or use a Pizza Pan or Foil (623 x 423 x 491 – (10’’ Inch).
3) Place G/F flour, G/F Baking Powder, salt, Skim Milk Powder, Castor Sugar and Margarine in the mixing bowl and mix all ingredients together until a sandy appearance is achieved.
4) Add the water and mix for 1-2 minutes on 1st speed until a dough is formed. Check dough consistency and add more water if needed. Mix further for a further 2 minutes on medium speed.
5) Place onto a floured board with G/F flour. Now let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
6) Cut to the desired weight. Suggested weight for the 10-inch foil – 420grams.
7) Round up and allow the dough to rest for a further 5-10 minutes.
8) Now roll or press out to the edge of the foil. Top with Pizza Sauce and your preferred toppings.
9) Allow the Topped Pizza to rest below baking – 5 to 10 minutes.
10) Bake for 16 – 20 minutes or until cheese has melted well.
11) Remove from oven and cut the Pizza into the desired quantity.