- 15 min
- 20 serves
- 450g water
- 1kg Allied Pinnacle Cake Donut Mix
This recipe has been provided by the team at Allied Pinnacle
- Place water into mixing bowl and add Allied Pinnacle Cake Donut Mix
- Using a paddle blend on 1st speed for 1 minute. Scrape down bowl.
- Mix on 2nd speed for 1 minute.
- Place batter into donut hopper and allow to rest for 10 minutes away from the hot frying oil.
The frying procedure on standard donut equipment is:
- Frying temperature 180°C - 190°C
- Frying speed 95 – 110
The optimum batter temperature is 20-23°C. The batter temperature may be adjusted using refrigerated water during the summer months.