- 10 minPrep: 5 m / Cook: 5 m
- 1 serves
- 30ml Espresso (For this recipe, we like a dark roast for the stronger taste you would get with traditional Vietnamese coffee)
- 1/3 cup MILKLAB coconut milk
- 2-3 tsp condensed milk – Can substitute for coconut condensed milk for a dairy free version
This recipe has been provided by the team at Noumi.
- Place a shot of espresso in a cup.
- In your milk jug, mix the coconut milk and the condensed milk.
- Once mixed through, steam the milk to desired temperature.
- Pour milk mixture into cup and you’re ready to enjoy!