- 2 serves
- 6 x KRC Rindless Middle Bacon Rashers
- 6 x Mozzarella sticks
- Olive Oil
- Dipping sauces
This recipe has been provided by the team at GWF Don
1. On a baking tray with baking paper, lay out the cheese sticks. Freeze for at least a few hours.
2. Lay out a slice of bacon and place a frozen cheese stick horizontally in the middle, pulling up the bacon ends to cover each end of the cheese.
3. Wrap another slice of bacon around the cheese stick, using it to secure the first bacon slice. Use a toothpick to secure.
4. In a frying pan, fry the bacon-wrapped mozzarella sticks in hot oil (175°C) until crisp and golden
5. Cool on paper towel before serving with a dipping sauce of your choice.
· Café breakfast snack
· Hotel buffet options
· Pubs, bar snack
· Takeaway snack (5 in a chip-cup)