- 1 serves
- Gluten Free
- 1 Tip Top Gluten Free Bun
- ½ cup Peri Peri spice mix
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- 1 chicken thigh
- 1 tbsp Peri Peri Mayonnaise (AKA Perinaise)
- 1 ring pineapple
- 3 slices tomato
- ¼ tsp red onion, diced
- ½ cup iceberg, sliced
- 1 tbsp spreadable feta
- ½ tbsp roasted red peppers
The recipe has been provided by the team at Tip Top
1. Mix together the Peri Peri spice mix with the yoghurt, add the chicken and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat BBQ or chargrill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken thigh until cooked through.
3. Grill insides of Tip Top Gluten-Free Bun until toasted. If your customer likes grilled pineapple add this and cook for 5 mins or until grill marks appear.
4. To serve: spread feta on the base of the bun and add lettuce, then chicken. Top chicken with tomato and pineapple. On the top spread Perinaise and then sprinkle onion before adding to burger