- 4 serves
- Mission 8" Tortilla Wraps
- 150g feta cheese, crumbed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups of baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 mint, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
This recipe has been provided by the team at Mission Foods.
l. In a bowl, combine spinach, mint, parsley, spring onion & feta. Squeeze in the juice from half a lemon. Stir to combine.
2. Place 4 MISSION tortilla wraps on the bench. Spread filling evenly over wraps. Place another wrap on top.
3. Heat some olive oil in a pan over low heat. Fry tortilla wraps for 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Remove from the pan & cut into quarters.
4. Serve feta and spinach tortilla wraps with remaining lemon.