- 12 serves
- 250g Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Milk, plus extra for loosening
- 1 Vanilla Pod, cut lengthways
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 500g Natural Yoghurt
- 4 tbsp. Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 cups Mixed Seasonal Berries
- 1/4 cup Toasted Coconut Flakes
- 12 packets of Masterfoods Honey Squeeze-On
This recipe was provided by the team at Mars.
1. Add rolled oats, milk, vanilla pod, honey, natural yoghurt, raw cocoa powder, and desiccated coconut to a large mixing bowl, mix through and cover. Leave overnight to hydrate and infuse.
2. To serve, place a few tablespoons of the vanilla coconut yoghurt in a bowl, loosen the Bircher with some milk and layer on top of the coconut yogurt. Top with berries and toasted coconut flakes and serve with a honey Squeeze-On.
Add in MasterFoods™ Ground Cinnamon for extra complexity. For a choc-orange flavour, add the zest of an orange to the overnight oats and the next day loosen with some of the reserved juice. Top with toasted pepitas, sunflower seeds, almonds or pecans for extra texture. For a dairy-free option, replace the yoghurt with nut or other plant-based yoghurts.