This recipe has been provided by the team at Mission Foods.
1. Prepare cones; cut each MISSION Tortilla Wrap in half & roll into a cone shape. Secure with a toothpick, then press the paper towelling crushed up into a ball into the wide end. Place cones onto a paper-lined baking tray, seam side down and bake in a preheated oven of l80°C for 10 mins until lightly golden & crisp. Remove from oven, discard toothpicks and paper towelling & allow to cool on a rack.
2. Place flour, paprika, salt & pepper in a bowl and mix well. Whisk egg and milk together in another bowl. Place panko crumbs in another bowl.
3. Coat chicken pieces in flour, dip in egg mixture, then roll in the panko crumbs. Double crumb by re-dipping into the egg and crumbs, then place on the baking tray. Continue until all the chicken has been coated. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a wok or deep pan to 160°C. Fry chicken in botches for 3-4 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a paper towel-lined tray.
5. To assemble; place the popcorn chicken in the base of the cone & top with a spoonful of slow. Top with more chicken & a little extra slaw. Serve hot with a bowl of aioli for dipping.